Central Ct Community Women's Club
2021 Woman of the Year Online Nomination
Nominees should have demonstrated the following qualities:
- Leadership - She has demonstrated excellent leadership skills within her community and lead by example
- Impact - She has had a visible and/or tangible impact on her community through her actions or activities
- Developing Others - She has been dedicated to mentoring within or outside her community and provided support and has been actively engaged in building up others
- Presence - She possesses visibility within the community and demonstrates high integrity in her actions and words and portrays an image of strength and confidence that inspires.
- Dedication- She exhibited her dedication to the community
Nomination Deadline: April 30, 2021
Selection and Presentation: The Woman of the Year is selected by the Central Connecticut Woman’s Club members based upon the qualities listed above. The awardee will be named in the early spring of the following year with the award presentation during a public reception. The awardee will also have a story written in the local paper celebrating her accomplishment, her name will be added to a plaque of awardees at Cromwell Town Hall and her photograph will be on display until a new awardee is chosen.