Central Connecticut Community Women's Club Craft Fair Application
- Date: Saturday, November 14, 2020
- Where: Cromwell Middle School, 6 Mann Memorial Drive, Cromwell, CT 06416
- Hours: Set-Up is 7:00 a.m. - 9:00 a.m. ; Doors Open to Public from 9:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
- Entry Fee: $50 Single (size approximately 9 ft. x 8 ft. [FRONTAGE x WIDTH]) / $90 Double
- Deadlines: June 30, 2020 for all returning crafters to guarantee same booth placement. September 15, 2020 due date for all other crafters.
No refund of entry fees after September 15, 2020. Confirmation letters will be sent shortly after applicable deadlines.
- Facilities: Chairs will be provided. Bring your own table unless you’ve requested one below. Limited electrical booths are available; please request below.
- Promotion: Mass media campaign including radio, TV, newspapers, publications, signs and posters. Vendor location map provided to fair attendees. Veteran's Day Specials will be available at the door. We ask that vendors participate in specials (of your choice) as well. They could include 10% off to miltary personal and families, buy 1 get 1, etc. Flags will be provided for booths who choose to participate to signifiy a special is being offered.
- Requirements: We reserve the right to accept or reject your application. Please provide a photo of your craft even if you are a returning crafter. Each exhibitor is responsible for his/her own sales tax. No more than 1 craft and 2 persons per booth.
USE PAYPAL TO PAY YOUR APPLICATION, TABLE AND ELECTRICAL FEES ONLINE
SEND FUNDS TO: CCCWCLUB@GMAIL.COM